Naadan Muttta(Egg) curry
Naadan Mutta curry goes well with vellappam,idiyappam or Kerala parotta. Check out the recipe here.
Hard boiled eggs – 8
Thick coconut milk – ½ cup
Onion (cut into thin, long slices) – 1
Tomato(chopped) – 1
Garlic pod (finely chopped)- 1 (finely chopped)
Green chillies(slit) – 3 nos
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilly powder -1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder- ½ tsp
Curry leaves – A few
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Salt – As reqd
1) Heat oil in a pan.
2) Add garlic and slit green chillies along with the curry leaves.
3) Add onions and sauté, till translucent.
4) Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and sauté again.
5) Add chopped tomato ,salt ,garam masala and let it cook for couple of minutes
6) Make 4 slits over each egg and add it to the cooked mixture.
7) Cook on low flame for 5 minutes and then add coconut milk.
Serve it with idiayappam, vellappam, ghee rice or chapathis
One thought on Naadan Muttta(Egg) curry
I just want to let you know I really like to read your posts!