A tantalizingly delicious Indo-Chinese recipe “Mongolian Chicken”. This chicken dish is healthy and tasty.
500gms Boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
1/4 cup Thin strips of green pepper
1/4 cup Thin strips of white onions
1 tsp Garlic clove, minced
2 teaspoons Canola oil
1 tsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Green chilli sauce
2 tsp Red chilli sauce
2 tsp Oyster sauce
1 teaspoon Cornstarch
1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp Vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Mix the chicken cubes with the marinade and leave for about 1 hour in the refrigerator
2. Steam the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat wok and stir fry the chicken for about 3 minutes until light brown and remove.
4. Clean the wok and re-heat with a little oil and stir fry the garlic, green pepper and white onions for 2 minutes
5. Transfer the chicken back to the wok and stir fry for 30seconds.
6. Add the sauces and cook for about 1 minute.
3 thoughts on Mongolian Chicken
Hola 🙂 Is it okay if I use Hoisin sauce instead of oyster sauce?
Hmmm thanks for yet another very interesting post. Where do you find your inspiration for all this :|? – Tilburg
Most recipes have both these sauces.