Chilled Watermelon Juice
Posted in : Juice/Milk shake/Cocktails on
Comments: 2Tags: juice blender, lime, Ramadan, sugar, summer, watermelon
A watermelon contains about 6% sugar and 92% water by weight. This fruit is a good source of vitamin C, beta carotene and contains the amino acid citrulline.A great Ramdhan and Summer treat!
1. Watermelon – 2 cups (sliced and cubed)
2. Honey/Sugar – 1tbsp (optional)
3. Lime juice- 1 tbsp
4. Lime slices
1. Slice watermelon and chop into small cubes, removing seeds and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes
2. Place the chilled watermelon cubes in a blender for 10 to 20 seconds.
3. If you like it smooth, run the juice through a strainer to remove chunks.
4. Add lime juice and honey.
5. Pour it into a juice glass.
6. Garnish with mint, lime or a watermelon slice to serve.
2 thoughts on Chilled Watermelon Juice
Sibi, you have a lovely site. keep up the good work..!!
Thanx dear Ancy….