Chilled Watermelon Juice
A watermelon contains about 6% sugar and 92% water by weight. This fruit is a good source of vitamin C, beta carotene and contains the amino acid citrulline.A great Ramdhan and Summer treat!
1. Watermelon – 2 cups (sliced and cubed)
2. Honey/Sugar – 1tbsp (optional)
3. Lime juice- 1 tbsp
4. Lime slices
1. Slice watermelon and chop into small cubes, removing seeds and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes
2. Place the chilled watermelon cubes in a blender for 10 to 20 seconds.
3. If you like it smooth, run the juice through a strainer to remove chunks.
4. Add lime juice and honey.
5. Pour it into a juice glass.
6. Garnish with mint, lime or a watermelon slice to serve.