Mango Custard Delight
Posted in : Desserts/Puddings onTags: Mango Custard Delight, Mango delight
A wonderful dessert made with the king among the tropical fruits- Mango.Chill it atleast 2-3 hours before serving.
3 (1/4 ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
5 Medium very ripe mangoes
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Evaporated skim milk
1) Peel mangoes, cut fruit from pits and puree in blender or food processor.
2) You should have about 4 cups of puree.
3) Transfer puree to a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar and evaporated milk.
4) Prepare the gelatin according to package instructions and whisk it to the mango mixture.
5) Chill it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours
6) Top with chilled vanilla custard while serving.