Special Egg Omlette
2 – Large eggs
1 to 2 tbsp – Cilantro chopped finely
1 – Green chilli, chopped finely
A pinch of – Pepper powder
1 tbsp – Sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp – chopped onions
1 tbsp – chopped tomatoes
Salt to taste
1) Mix sliced mushrooms, chopped onions,cilantro and tomatoes in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and set aside for 3 minutes
2) Whisk the eggs and add to the above mixture
3) Use a big wide non-stick pan. Heat the pan on low heat, add butter or vegetable oil. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes .
4) Now you have to flip the omelette and cook for a minute.
5) Serve hot with chapathi or tortilla or pita bread